(meteorobs) October 30th 2012 Fireball Over Southern Mid-West USA

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 31 04:49:31 EDT 2012

Hello Robert

I am crafting a Meteor Video Observatory using all modern technology. As I
proceed, I am documenting its materials, construction techniques, and
technology; at 90% completion. I will be posting a Web Page including in it,
the eBook of this procedure. Hopefully, over time, this Observatory will
produce activity Reports. I am counting on others to "Open Source" the
WSentinel Code.

Secondly; I am scrubbing the METEOR code to make it usable in Modern
Operating Systems, with the target of making it run in Python so it will be
Platform Independent.

Third; at an early preliminary stage, I am investigating making a 50 MHz
Meteor Beacon (similar to the Beacon in Belgium) and hopefully in addition,
a Meteor Pulse Doppler RADAR.

Jay Salsburg