(meteorobs) I'm new on the list.... help requested

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 4 05:52:07 EDT 2013

Hello Raydel

Meteor Scatter reception from a NAVSPASUR site is limited to 350 Miles,
besides it is supposed to be turned off soon. A 100 Watt, 110 MHz Beacon may
work for you if you are at an optimum distance, too close and Forwardscatter
will interfere, too far and Backscatter will be too weak or too close to the
horizon.

Jay Salsburg