(meteorobs) Weekend Sporadics Meteors Radio Detection

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Apr 8 14:51:47 EDT 2013

Hi:

>> 40.670 MHz CW for the SNOTEL/SCAN meteor burst communication network

 Not picking anything up her in Halifax with my setup, did last year but
not now. There is really nothing in Canada to tune to.

 I am hearing a few meteors - not many  - but a few still on 83.24 MHz
here and have tried all these other frequencies but nothing. I don't know
what is on 61.24 MHz but hear nothing and maybe they are in a good
sot out in BC to hear them.

Clear skies