(meteorobs) Weekend Sporadics Meteors Radio Detection

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Apr 9 10:18:55 EDT 2013

Hi:

 Well, I hear no more tone on 67.25 MHz here (ch.4) but still a tone on
83.25 MHz and pick a few meteors up. I cannot put a large yagi on my
balcony, as the landlord would not like that. I'm on the south side of
the building and have a 6 ft PVC pipe to clear the overhand, I then put
my small dipole on that so it clears and I can turn it to the west, but
that is about it. I tried listening on 40.65 MHz this morning but heard
nothing at all.

Clear skies