(meteorobs) Anyone doing infrasound monitoring?

Jim Wooddell jimwooddell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:37:00 EDT 2013

Several people have asked me about the ability to just record audio with an
external microphone using WinSentinel.  I'd do something at my camera.  The
feature seems to be there under the  Video features but greyed out.

I would think with the Chelyabinsk event in Russia, there would be great
interest in this sort of thing.

Jim

--
Jim Wooddell