(meteorobs) Anyone doing infrasound monitoring?

neyts at planet.nl neyts at planet.nl
Wed Apr 10 02:51:27 EDT 2013

Hello Thomas,

get in contact with Laslo Evers from the Seismology division of the KNMI in the Netherlands. He has build an infrasound array. Look at the website of the KNMI ( http://www.knmi.nl/~evers/infrasound/dbn/dbn.html )
Here you found some information anbout Laslo.

greetings from the netherlands
Marc Neijts