(meteorobs) Weekend Sporadics Meteors Radio Detection

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Wed Apr 10 17:29:21 EDT 2013

Raydel,

You may be in luck.  I learned there is a powerful SCAN master
transmitter in Stoneville, Mississippi which is about 860 miles from
your location. It should provide you with a constant signal.

The remote stations are weak and only broadcast at the top of the hour
for a few minutes.

Good luck.

Thomas