(meteorobs) SNOTEL/SCAN - further info for radio meteor observers

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 11 17:23:10 EDT 2013

NAVSPASUR is supposed to be turned off sometime this year, so I have heard.
Based on your distance from the transmitters, I doubt you will pick up
meteors, but you will be able to receive satellites, especially the Space
Station.

Go to my NAVSPASUR page, there are plans at the bottom for an antenna:

http://www.salsburg.com/NAVSPASUR/

http://www.salsburg.com/NAVSPASUR/Antenna.mp4