(meteorobs) (no subject)

Richard Taibi rjtaibi at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:45:30 EDT 2013

Hi Kyra,

You have found THE PLACE to share experiences like the fireball over Missouri!  I too will be sharing the results of a meteor watch I did in Maryland this morning.  Like you, I saw some bright Lyrids.  So, please do tell us what you saw.

Richard Taibi PS.  If you are not already aware of it, the American Meteor Society has a webpage: http://www.amsmeteors.org   On it, you will see a tab marked 'Fireballs.'  When you click on it a report form appears and you can log in your observation.