(meteorobs) (no subject)

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 11:11:29 EDT 2013

Agreed, you came to the right place! Welcome in!

Anthony
New York, USA

In a message dated 4/22/2013 9:45:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rjtaibi at hotmail.com writes:

Hi Kyra,

You have found THE PLACE to share  experiences like the fireball over
Missouri!  I too will be sharing  the results of a meteor watch I did in Maryland
this morning.  Like you,  I saw some bright Lyrids.  So, please do tell us
what you  saw.

Richard Taibi

PS.  If you are not already aware of it, the American  Meteor Society has a
webpage: _http://www.amsmeteors.org_ (http://www.amsmeteors.org/)    On
it, you will see a tab marked 'Fireballs.'  When you click on it a report
form appears and you can log in your observation.