(meteorobs) Results so far in Havana

Raydel Abreu (CM2ESP) cm2esp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:47:15 EDT 2013

Hello every one.

Please find attached a PDF file with my results so far, no big success, but
at least is more than no results at all. In three consecutives days can be
identified an increment in the number of echoes that may be related with
the current shower, it is so bad yesterday's thunderstorm and my today
return to work prevented me of continuing observations.

I hope to continue observations every evening from local 6pm to 6am during
working days and 24 hours during weekends. I was checking the March reports
and i found none reports of the Caribbean so i guess my little results can
bring some light to the area even with so limited numbers of pings by hour.

Best Regards,

Raydel, CM2ESP
---