(meteorobs) Fireball Over Missouri

Kyra Tuter miss_ky_02 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:45:33 EDT 2013

The fireball I seen was at about 4:30 a.m CST not 5:43 a.m if I put the wrong time I apologize. It was so big and bright it almost made me think it was a firework, but there was no sound and I could tell from its path of travel it was not a firework. I also seen a very bright meteor at about 10:26 p.m. on April 21. It was visible long enough for me to get my spouses attention so he could see it. Very beautiful and very exciting. I do have a home video of a meteor I seen during the Geminid Shower in 2012 if anyone is interested in seeing it. Its nothing too special I caught it by luck on my digital camera but Im still excited about it lol