(meteorobs) [VLF_Group] Chelyabinsk Fireball and electrophonic "noise."

Cliff Sojourner cls at employees.org
Tue Apr 2 23:54:37 EDT 2013

my friend is an avid astronomer and chases eclipses and meteor showers
and such...

he assures me there is a sound, a hissing sound, from the brightest
meteors.  he likes to go to the quietest place in the Sierra Nevadas
during the busiest showers, watch and photograph, and especially
listen.  He resents getting old, the sound is elusive now...

Cliff K6CLS  CM87