(meteorobs) Error in USA WEEKEND -- Bill Cooke Responds!

Bomber2 Panther outbackmanyep at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:16:23 EDT 2013

All is not lost, wait for the post conjunction reports, this will be a good indication of how it's performing, who's to say it will or won't make it or what will happen to it between now and perihelion?
It's exciting but I just wish that all this speculation could be put to bed.

I hope it all goes well and I expect to get my first visual around early to mid September.

Cheers,
Chris Wyatt
Walcha, NSW, Australia