(meteorobs) Perseid

CheekyGeek cheekygeek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 12:46:54 EDT 2013

According to Scientific American article:
"Peak activity for the Perseids is unfortunately predicted for the
daylight hours across North America, so stargazers with clear skies
are encouraged to seek out the meteor display during the pre-dawn
hours of Monday and again during the early morning hours of Tuesday
(Aug. 13). At these times, the absence of bright moonlight can
maximize your chances of spotting a meteor."

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

--
I do my best proofreading right after I hit "Send".