(meteorobs) Perseid

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 10 17:19:39 EDT 2013

At 12:58 PM 8/10/2013, you wrote:
>The IMO has a predicted maximum range for the PERs in 2013 of
>anywhere from 13 hours on the 12th to about 01 hours on the
>13th.  To me that means activity will be strongest on Sunday
>night/Monday morning - Aug 11/12 and Monday night/Tuesday morning -
>Aug 12/13.  I would say take your pick as to which of those two
>mornings will be better rate wise, but I plan to cover both of them.

I have activated the live feed on my web site for the next several
days, so you can hear them even during the day.

<http://www.livestream.com/radiometeor?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=ui-play&utm_campaign=click-bait&utm_content=radiometeor>http://www.livestream.com/radiometeor?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=ui-play&utm_campaign=click-bait&utm_content=radiometeor

Paul

Paul Goelz
Rochester Hills, MI USA
pgoelz at comcast.net