(meteorobs) Perseids from EMO Courtenay, B.C.

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 11 13:51:12 EDT 2013

NUTS!!!!  Clouds have moved in over Courtenay, on Vancouver Island.
Lightning and showers are predicted for tonight!  I'm hoping it will clear
tomorrow so I can try and get a few meteor spectra!  Got clouded out last
year also!  Such is the luck of this game!  We had nice weather for all of
July and even set a record for no rain.  It is usualy good until mid August,
except for the last couple of years! :-(

Ed Majden
AMS Meteor Spectroscopy