(meteorobs) [VLF_Group] Chelyabinsk Fireball and electrophonic"noise."

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Mon Aug 12 11:13:16 EDT 2013

Hi
The propagation of the single signature created by the meteor's
electromagnetic pulse may not always be received or detected. During the
2001 and 2002 Leonid shower, we observed that as the meteors were
clustered, a greater number of signatures or signals were received, and
as with Prices and others research, we were able to detect a meteors
over the seferic background.

George John Drobnock