(meteorobs) Aug 12 Perseids from Southern CA

Pierre Martin pmartin at teksavvy.com
Mon Aug 12 18:19:48 EDT 2013

I agree with Bob; it was a fine PER display, especially for a "normal" year!

I still need to listen to my recordings.

Also, last night, there was three Kappa Cygnid fireballs!

And in the previous night, a mighty -7 mag earthgrazing Eridanid fireball appeared high in the sky with a train for several minutes!

Clear skies tonight,

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario