(meteorobs) Aug 12/12, 2013 PER observation from north Florida - WOW!!!!

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 06:16:16 EDT 2013

At 06:09 AM 8/13/2013, you wrote:
>Greetings all,
>      After being major league bummed out that coastal clouds coming
> in off the ocean pretty much ruined last night's max night
> observations for me, I was worried that the PERs might not have
> much action left in them tonight.  I needn't have worried!!  They
> had me well covered!!!

They are still very active this morning by radio (it is cloudy
here).  This morning's spectrogram looks similar to yesterday morning's.

<http://www.pgoelz.com/radiometeor_livefeed.html>http://www.pgoelz.com/radiometeor_livefeed.html

By the way, give it a minute or so after clicking the PLAY button....
for some reason, Livestream takes a while to buffer and start the
video.  The audio comes up quickly but the video takes a while.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a better live streaming site
that can stream from the Windows desktop?

Paul

Paul Goelz
Rochester Hills, MI USA
pgoelz at comcast.net