(meteorobs) Persieds are bursting on radar right now

Michael Boschat ANDROMED at DAL.CA
Tue Aug 13 11:41:51 EDT 2013

Hi:

  My rates today from 0900 UT to now 1500 UT were only in the 30/hr range
at 83..24 MHz.

  I tried listening to the other frequencies mentioned 55.2559 ect but
heard nothing at all, I went to my old Ch.4 one at 67.24 MHz and heard
nothing.

  So, back to Ch. 6 at 83.24 MHz and heard them. Not sure why others
hear them at 61.25 MHz, 66.31 MHz and that 55.MHz when I
cannot..weird. SO someone is still
using analogue at Ch 6 but not sure were or who...as ong as I get a
ping I'll be happy.

Clear skies