(meteorobs) Persieds are bursting on radar right now

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 12:08:38 EDT 2013

At 11:41 AM 8/13/2013, you wrote:
>   So, back to Ch. 6 at 83.24 MHz and heard them. Not sure why others
>hear them at 61.25 MHz, 66.31 MHz and that 55.MHz when I
>cannot..weird. SO someone is still
>using analogue at Ch 6 but not sure were or who...as ong as I get a
>ping I'll be happy.
>

>Clear skies
>----------
>Michael Boschat

No idea myself, but I still have two usable over the horizon analog
stations available here in Detroit..... one on channel 2a (55.240)
and one on channel 2c (22.260).  There is a weak carrier on 2b
(55.250) but no meteors or airplanes so I assume it is cable leakage.

Paul

Paul Goelz
Rochester Hills, MI USA
pgoelz at comcast.net