(meteorobs) Bonus capture - SPRITE

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 14 12:35:01 EDT 2013

There is a lot of interest developing from the community on this event.  apparently it was BIG.

When (if) AFSSS shuts down the Kickapoo transmitter, we're done with radio meteor scatter capability in the central US.  I may shift the receiver setup over to VLF or HF.   Might be able to use this for sprites as well.

Sent from my iPhone