(meteorobs) "The" shape of the Perseids ZHR profile

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 03:21:28 EDT 2013

Hi Dan,

IMO's data curves are based on 'rough' data analyses (without correction for exemple interfering moonlight,... )
Interesting because it is 'near live', but I prefere the data analyses from the past: corrected ZHR curves with only valuable data . These analyses I am missing in WGN, or somewhere on the website.
2013 was a normal return; 2008 and 2009 contains the signs of enhanced activity from the Saturn perturbation (441 dust trail ea). Next special return: 2016 (Jupiter perturbation).

Long trains,

Michel Vandeputte