(meteorobs) Bonus capture - SPRITE

CheekyGeek cheekygeek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:19:34 EDT 2013

No, but my point is that they captured 9 sprites and 2 of them were
also caught with a DSLR on Sunday night/Monday morning. So we can't
automatically assume that the three cameras caught the same sprite
(unless all have the exact same time stamp and triangulation from the
three cameras confirms the same location). There might have also been
multiple sprites from the OK storm complex. Given the size of the
sprite I saw on your video, I do think it probably most likely that
they all captured the same one.

I would like to know what geomagnetic conditions existed on Sun.
night/Mon. morning when all of these events were captured.