(meteorobs) Bonus capture - SPRITE

CheekyGeek cheekygeek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:04:57 EDT 2013

Alright, this is the last thing I'm going to say on the subject, but I
think that what was captured here was would be classified as a
Gigantic Jet and not simply a sprite. It is just way too big and
bright. If it was a Gigantic Jet, this is REALLY a rare capture for
North America. Congrats to those who captured it.

--
I do my best proofreading right after I hit "Send".