(meteorobs) "The" shape of the Perseids ZHR profile

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Sun Aug 18 08:52:46 EDT 2013

Hi again, Michel and all!

> IMO's data curves are based on 'rough' data analyses (without correction for exemple
> interfering moonlight,... )

I thought that the interference of moonlight was taken into account while calculting the ZHR (which takes into account the limiting magnitude, and thus at the same time the Moon light interferences)? Am I wrong? How are these moonlight interferences taken into account?

> Interesting because it is 'near live', but I prefere the data analyses from the past: > corrected ZHR curves with only valuable data . These analyses I am missing in WGN, or > somewhere on the website.

Same for me, I'm really missing the final analyses of meteor showers.
Are they published somewhere or do people run out of time to make a more deeply studied analyse? Is it possible to help in anyway for that?

Best regards and long trains!
Karl

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net