(meteorobs) IMO / Meteoroids Video

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Sun Aug 25 07:29:21 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

Happy to see that you enjoyed the IMC/Meteoroid conferences!
I could not assist them, but I hope I will next year...

I am very interested in your software/platform for fireball reporting, as I tried to make one which does not work very well, whereas yours is a real model!
Can you explain me, when you have time, how I can do that?

Thanks in advance for your help!
And have a nice and safe trip back home!

Karl (REFORME, French Meteor Observing network, http://www.reforme-meteor.net/ )

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net