(meteorobs) perhaps some radio observers would take a gander?

Steven Kolins smkolins at mac.com
Mon Dec 2 05:26:44 EST 2013

Hi,

Since there are radio observers on the list I thought I’d send this out with apologies it isn’t about meteors.

I was browsing and came across https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_source_SHGb02+14a

I was bit perplexed - there’s been no followup for 10 years?!?!

Doesn’t this at least tickle the bones to take a look?

At least get a better fix on the location and also start a longer range listening project? Start some multispectral investigations? (Mind they said it was faint at Arecibo….)

Anyone?

Steven Kolins
mailto:smkolins at mac.com
http://smk99.blogspot.com/
Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart!