(meteorobs) perhaps some radio observers would take a gander?

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 3 22:22:35 EST 2013

Monitoring this phenomenon may require millions of dollars per year not to
mention a dedicated facility (Antennae or Satellite) and Staff willing to
work for several decades. For the same (social) reason, this is why Meteor
observation is scientifically underdeveloped. Perhaps someone with deep
pockets would invest in a splinter division of SETI to undertake a project
like this (like Sagan's CONTACT).