(meteorobs) New here...

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 11:44:29 EST 2013

Hello RoseMarie,
      Welcome to the list!  Meteorobs is the happening place for anything
meteor related, you have come to the right place.  You will come to see
that the congeniality, talents and expertise of the folks on this list is
nothing short of amazing, as is what we are willing to go through sometimes
to see our beloved meteors.
      Come on down to Florida...;o).  We seem to be just about as often
clouded out here as everyone else is (sometimes even more so it seems),
but at least our temperatures are a lot more bearable most the time...
      Again, welcome... and always feel free to ask away with any questions
and/or share experiences.

Clear skies, Paul in the (sometimes) Sunshine State...;o)