(meteorobs) New here...

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:58:32 EST 2013

Rose Marie,

Welcome to the list, full of shooting stars and its mad men watching them ;-)

Geminid report from Belgium will follow soon,

Long trains,

Michel Vandeputte

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 11:44:29 -0500
From: jonesp0854 at gmail.com
To: meteorobs at meteorobs.org
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) New here...

Hello RoseMarie,      Welcome to the list!  Meteorobs is the happening place for anything meteor related, you have come to the right place.  You will come to see that the congeniality, talents and expertise of the folks on this list is nothing short of amazing, as is what we are willing to go through sometimes to see our beloved meteors.
      Come on down to Florida...;o).  We seem to be just about as often clouded out here as everyone else is (sometimes even more so it seems),  but at least our temperatures are a lot more bearable most the time...
      Again, welcome... and always feel free to ask away with any questions and/or share experiences.
Clear skies, Paul in the (sometimes) Sunshine State...;o)