(meteorobs) new here

rmbehr at istar.ca rmbehr at istar.ca
Mon Dec 23 19:36:08 EST 2013

Guten Morgen, guten Tag, guten Abend, gute Nacht ;-)

Hello everyone,

This is Ivan S. Bryukhanov (Belarus, Minsk) - betelgeize_astro at mail.ru

Observe meteors since 1996.

I also recently joined in meteorobs.
  Some of my work

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/basic_connect?qsearch=ivan+bryukhanov&version=1

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2012pimo.conf..102B

Rose Marie, if you want to come to Belarus and see our work - I invite to
  visit Minsk.

Clear skies!

Ivan
  Minsk

Thankyou for the welcome Ivan.  Unfortunately it's a long way to
Minsk!  Right now I'd be inclined to head somewhere to a hot sunny
desert that has clear skies at night.  We've had a weather system
hanging over us for a week that has drenched us with freezing rain and
left a layer of ice over everything.  Tonight is the first time I see
stars, had my dog out for a walk, it is cold with a bit of a breeze.
Brr!  Maybe later I'll go out for a bit, or set the alarm to see if I
can find comet Lovejoy, keep an eye out for any Ursids.

RoseMarie