(meteorobs) A Visual Observing Question

Shy Halatzi shyhalatzi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 22:55:16 EST 2013

Of course. If there is a shower and not many people are observing it, your observation records might be precious, regardless of the lm. We had instances in which our meteor group was more or less the only one in the world making observations.
Naturally, an observation with a better lm will be more useful since it has more meteors. But it doesn't mean that low lm observations are meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone