(meteorobs) [Fw: Comet ISON Meteor Shower]

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Mon Dec 30 04:46:41 EST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry to bring back this mail from the steep depths from the list, but I just read something about it, and wondered if the subject had been discussed, as I could not remember it.
Have any further works been don eon this potential odd meteor shower linked to C/2012 S1 (ISON) comet? The link to the NASA Science page is here : http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/19apr_isonids/
But I could not find any more work or paper supporting or updating the information since, except the mail from Mikiya Sato about the impossibility to cross a potential dust trail sent on the list a few days after.
Does anyone have any more information about all that? The "shower" is suspected to occur in a few weeks, around January 12, 2014...

Thanks in advance!
Clear skies !
Karl

No meteors but enhanced NLCs from ISON dust in early 2014: is this here
serious science?

Dan