(meteorobs) A Visual Observing Question

pzeller1966 pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 01:27:47 EST 2013

Thanks for all the input, everyone. I'm going to try to do meteor observing
any clear nights I get in 2014, whether I have pristine and moonless sky
conditions or not. I guess my main concern was this; if I have a night
where I only have a LM of 4.0 - 5.0 and I try to send a report to the IMO,
is there any value to such a report or will it just go into a trash can? :)
Good observing to you all! And Happy New Year!

  Paul Z