(meteorobs) Very large fireball New Mexico Dec 05 2013 0410:07 UT

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at leidos.com
Thu Dec 5 16:11:06 EST 2013

Nice capture, Thomas.  Terminus was somewhere east of Las Vegas, NM, but
definitely within New Mexico. Flight direction was northwest to
southeast,
starting over southern central Colorado.  A check of the NMSU site did
not show any of the many other Sandia cameras in New Mexico recording
it.
Are they all off-line??  --Rob