(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] Moroc Long Duration Fireball with smoketrail 13FEB2013

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Thu Feb 14 12:55:55 EST 2013

We had here in Finland probably the best meteorite dropping fireball
that we have well captured in our cameras, in Feb, 16 , 2009 at 22 UT.
The geocentric radiant of this was 48, +28 , so this could be connected
to what you have now and maybe with what Dirk tells about.
The Vinf was derived as 13.5 km/s.

And actually we have during the years, around this time of the year, had
some other expected quite good meteorite droppers (at least one of these
outside our country borders) , with roughly similar solar system orbit.
It would be interesting to get the orbits derived for yours.

Keep all your cameras open, please ;)

Esko