(meteorobs) Software recommendation

Jim Wooddell jimwooddell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:08:54 EST 2013

Hi Jodie and thanks for the info.
I am just looking at getting a better handle on where things are in
the sky at any given time period.  I was happy to see they had a 64bit
version of the program and that is what I downloaded.  In a few more
hours, I will be able to look around.  I suppose the end goal is to
come up with some angles I can use to help locate stuff in the skycam
better.  I do see some interesting plug-ins and will have to learn how
to activate them, etc.

Jim