(meteorobs) pi-Puppid outburst in 2013 ?

Mikhail Maslov skjeller at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 27 12:42:41 EST 2013

My computations show that young trails of 26P intersect the Earth
orbit in the second half of the year 2013, and in April the point of
intersection is clear from dust. So far no pi-Puppid activity is
expected.

http://feraj.narod.ru/Radiants/Predictions/pi-Puppids2013eng.html

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov