(meteorobs) Quadrantid results from Central Alberta

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Jan 4 12:50:53 EST 2013

Hi Bruce:

 Being in a city we have FM stations walking over each other unless I put
my antenna down and get static and no other stations walking over each
other.

 I try 89.4 were WGBH in Boston is at 100,000 W and try for anything in that
direction but so far nothing at all. :(

 I tried 55.259 this morning but heard nothing at all and went back to my
83.24 MhZ in CW and hear 2/hr! ughhh... technology.

 I'll keep experimenting on the FM and maybe get lucky but now no showers
till April.

Clear skies