(meteorobs) Monitoring solution for radio meteor observers in North America

Jodie Reynolds spacerocks at spaceballoon.org
Sat Jan 5 00:46:26 EST 2013

Hello Paul,

Hate to drag the conversation away from the extraordinarily engaging
"brevity vs precision" topic - but out of curiosity - what are you
using for an antenna for SNOTEL?

I have a six element beam up for Broadcast FM, but have just been
playing with a tuned wire for SNOTEL - results pretty mixed.  Do you
have a gain antenna up and if so, which?

TIA!

--- Jodie