(meteorobs) Monitoring solution for radio meteor observers in North America

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 15:16:35 EST 2013

I agree with the previous offered information for a SNOTEL antenna, but offer another alternative, which works out great for me because of my yard geometry; a MOXON antenna is a design for a folded 2 element Yagi antenna.
Information and software for the design may be found at:
http://www.moxonantennaproject.com/design.htm