(meteorobs) Possible alternate meteor monitoring frequencies

Andy Craig andycraig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:00:47 EST 2013

Thanks for the recent info on budget radio meteor detection, Paul. It's
very interesting to me for those times when bad weather prevents visual
detection or during the daytime. As soon as I finish some other projects I
think I'll give it a try.

Clear skys and best 73
Andy Craig
KJ4SJJ (amateur radio callsign of course)