(meteorobs) a strong return

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 18 20:03:53 EST 2013

Really Paul, go to my Web Page and slowly and meticulously experience the
Content there, wrap your brain around what you see and hear there. There is
no argument about the screen shot you question, the only argument you have
with the screen shot is that you are asking the wrong questions, so never
mind the answers.
http://www.salsburg.com/NAVSPASUR/

Examine the Recordings I made of the recent Quadrantids, you will see many
such recordings, some in a row like beads on a necklace.
http://www.salsburg.com/NAVSPASUR/Quadrantids2013/