(meteorobs) Pilot carriers for meteor scatter

Jim Wooddell jimwooddell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:29:12 EST 2013

Hi Thomas and all!

I been reading all the posts about the meteor scatter and such with
interest and I have a question or two about it.

What happens with all the data collected?  Is anyone using this for
science or is it just something of interest for those doing it?

If it's being used for science or research, who is using it and what
are they looking for?
Is anyone actually tracking these events with accuracy where they can
determine the actual path of an event?

Thanks!

Jim