(meteorobs) Pilot carriers for meteor scatter

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sat Jan 19 10:36:16 EST 2013

Jim,

Data is collected consistently by RMOB, the Radio Meteor Observers Bulletin.
See :  http://www.rmob.org/index.php

The IMO, International Meteor Organization has a radio information
section, too :
http://www.imo.net/radio

Maybe others as well?

The data is important in the science and often detects outbreaks that
are not visually observable.

Thomas