(meteorobs) C/2013 A1 Siding Spring and Mars

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Sun Jan 20 05:39:17 EST 2013

Sorry for the bad English.

In an italian mail-list I read of a topic that I verified with this Nasa's
site

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=c%2F2013+A1&orb=1

Mars shall be missed by the comet C/2013 A1 Siding Spring for only
some days around 18-19 october 2014, that shall do certainly a meteor
shower on Mars, probably from Nasa engines around and on Mars this
shower shall be visible and perharps the satellites around Mars should
take a safe configuration in that time. That it's the reality? What shall do
Nasa?
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli