(meteorobs) meteors' voice

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 09:14:26 EDT 2013

Andrea - Sam and Thomas have provided you with some fine exemplars of meteor forward scatter, but I would like to add one more due to its unique character; when using SNOTEL,you receive a staccato like sound due to the MSK modulation of the transmitter. The CW of NAVSPASUR is usually a fixed frequency tone while the TV station AM modulated scatter yields eerie tones.
I've added the audio file to the files section as snotel.wav.

Regards,
Bob