(meteorobs) R: meteors' voice

andrea miccoli andmicco at libero.it
Sat Jul 27 16:48:06 EDT 2013

Thank you Bob and all of you Tony, Samuel, Jay, Thomas, Michael. Thank you
on behalf of my blind friends who will now be able to hear one of the voices
coming from the sky.
I've collected all the files and links in which I'll take out the best
meteors to be heard. NAVSPASUR is really a great chance, I've been listening
to it (in religious silence) for half an hour  and I jumped 4 times heard 4
live   "uiiing" . This is really a great chance! The coming 2013 Perseids in
the night 12-13 August will be observed not only by many eyes but also by
several ears. This is thanks to you.
Ciao, Andrea Miccoli.